People on Pinterest tend to spend twice as much as the general public, and 67% of them will be using Pinterest to plan for holiday purchases, according to Xenia Nosov, writing on the Pinterest business blog.
That means lot of holiday shopping happens on Pinterest, and marketers can take advantage of that fact.
So take into consideration the information in the following infographic to make the holidays, on and off Pinterest.
For example, holiday planning on Pinterest starts early: Nearly half of Pinners start to plan for the holidays a couple of months out. Accordingly, "the sooner you add your content [on Pinterest], the more likely you are to get noticed and stay top-of-mind throughout the busy holiday season," Nosov writes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- Brand Posts on Instagram: Engagement and Frequency Trends
- TikTok: The Next Big Thing in Video Marketing? [Infographic]
- Less Facebook, More Snapchat: How Social Media Habits Vary Among Generations