People on Pinterest tend to spend twice as much as the general public, and 67% of them will be using Pinterest to plan for holiday purchases, according to Xenia Nosov, writing on the Pinterest business blog.
That means lot of holiday shopping happens on Pinterest, and marketers can take advantage of that fact.
So take into consideration the information in the following infographic to make the holidays, on and off Pinterest.
For example, holiday planning on Pinterest starts early: Nearly half of Pinners start to plan for the holidays a couple of months out. Accordingly, "the sooner you add your content [on Pinterest], the more likely you are to get noticed and stay top-of-mind throughout the busy holiday season," Nosov writes.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy