Marketing Guides and Reports: Most Recent
Go PRO Now
Get unlimited access to all of our exclusive marketing resources
- Video Marketing: How to Roll Video Into Your Media MixIn this 16-page guide, we'll explore the benefits of video marketing, the variety of video formats, and how to make video on a budget. We'll also look at how to use social media with video and strategies for cashing in on video.
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Marketing Automation SuccessIn this 24-page guide, you'll learn step-by-step what to do to effectively plan, prepare, implement, assess, and improve your marketing automation program for optimal results.
- The Three Cs of Successful PositioningIn this 15-page guide, you'll learn how to research the three Cs, their importance, and their impact on the positioning process. Just as positioning is the foundation for successful marketing, understanding the three Cs is the foundation for a positioning strategy that will set you apart from your competitors.
- Website Metrics: What to Measure and How to ImproveIn this 27-page guide, you'll learn how to focus on the website data that matters most when you're intent on getting the most from your website—specifically, that which concerns website traffic, the visitor journey, visitor engagement, and conversions. It covers the various metrics to track in order to assess your website's performance in these areas and offers actionable tips for improving those results.
- Email Essentials: The Keys to Increasing Open RatesIn this 24-page guide, we begin by introducing email open rates, current industry averages, and ways to maximize your data accuracy. Then, we delve into six key factors that greatly impact email opens and offer various tips for improving your efforts in these areas.
- Pump Up the Volume: How to Create a High-Frequency Content Development SystemIn this 27-page guide, you'll learn how to establish an effective system for pumping out more content using the resources at your disposal—not just any content, mind you, but good quality, results-oriented content.
- SEO for Content Marketers: How to Push Your Content to the TopIn this 23-page guide, we cover five steps for optimizing your content and making Google (and the other search engines) happy so that she'll share your content with the right folks and send those prospects your way.
- Inbound Marketing: The Art of AttractionIn this 22-page guide, you'll learn how to understand the true value your company has in the marketplace, create great content in multiple iterations that meets customers where they are, and market your content across multiple channels to cement the relationship and convert prospects to leads.
- How to Create the Ultimate Case StudyIn this 28-page guide, you'll be given an 8-step plan for creating the ultimate case study—one that will meet your prospect's needs, and in turn, help you get the results you want.
- Picture This: The Marketer's Guide to Visual ContentIn this 21-page guide, you'll discover how visual content is upending the way brands communicate with their customers—and which brands are doing it best.
- The Marketer's Guide to Campaign Measurement, Tracking, and AnalysisIn this 23-page guide, you'll learn how to prove the success of your campaign by understanding measurement, tracking, and analysis.
- Excite, Ignite, Unite: The Keys to Inspiring, Persuading, and Motivating Your AudienceThis 25-page guide will teach you how to excite, ignite, and unite your audience, however big or small, so that they'll be inspired, persuaded, and motivated to move forward with your recommendations.
- Post-Production Game Plan: How to Distribute, Promote, and Repurpose Your Content for the WinThis 30-page guide covers a four-point conversion strategy for ensuring your content is seen, found, and consumed, with detailed information on where to distribute, how to promote, and how to repurpose your content for the win.
- Go Mobile or Go Home: How to Transform Your Marketing With MobileThis 20-page guide will outline a framework of five mobile innovation strategies supported by a host of brand examples across a variety of industries and mobile tools.
- Competitive Intelligence: How to Dig Up Data on Your Competitors and Play for the WinThis 10-page guide will allow you to dig in and learn how to think strategically about your competitors' next moves and the most effective ways to respond and stay one step ahead.
- Big Data and Social Advertising: Finding the Sweet SpotThis guide is for marketers who are stumped at just how to go about collecting and making good use of social media data. You'll learn how to get your arms around your data and how to apply it to better engage your target audience and convert prospects to customers.
- Picture Perfect: How to Manage Your Brand's Online ReputationThis 26-page how-to guide will give you a step-by-step walkthrough of how to help your company foster credibility and dazzle in brand search.
- Once Upon a Marketing Message: How to Craft Stories That SellThis 27-page how-to guide will teach you step-by-step how to choose an appropriate story for your audience and goal, and tell it in a way that captures their hearts and minds.
- Facebook Marketing: 10 Keys to Lasting SuccessIt seems like every time we figure things out on Facebook, Zuck and the gang change it up and throw a monkeywrench in the works. We've had enough and have decided to do something about it. No, we're not ditching Facebook. We've found the source of lasting Facebook success, and we've decided to share it with you.
- Rock That Presentation: The Guide to Prepping and Presenting Like a ProPresentations can be highly persuasive tools for influencing decisions, as well as for obtaining compliance. But the information you present, and how you present it, must be interesting enough for your audience to pay attention and hear your message—an honor that doesn't come as easily as you may think. We're here to help!
- No-Nonsense Media Mix Guide for Your Marketing PlanThis 36-page how-to guide will give you the information you need to make informed decisions about your media mix for your marketing plan and your marketing campaigns. You'll learn how to best reach your target audience (while working within the boundaries of your budget), the pros and cons of various media, and much more!
- Build Your Content Factory: Must-Have Tools to Get Your Assembly Line HummingTo be successful in content marketing, you need fresh, relevant, and tasty content—like, NOW. But, these days, good content is just not good enough. You need great content, and you need to churn it out. Becoming a finely tuned content creating machine isn't too difficult: just eat, sleep, and drink content creation.
- A Step-by-Step Guide to a Successful Social Media ProgramThis 14-step guide will teach you best-practices for garnering social media buy-in, determining strategy, developing a corporate policy, preparing your workforce, creating a strong presence for your brand, keeping fans and followers engaged (and happy), and handling any bumps along the way.
- The Marketer's Guide to The ABC's of SEOWhy SEO? Because the majority of online experiences--including those of your customers and prospects--begin with search. This 38-page guide will teach you just about everything you need to know about SEO from how to win top rank in Google's search results to which keywords you should target and why.
- Pay-Per-Click: A Practitioner's HandbookPPC marketing is one of the most popular online methods of getting information to customers quickly so you can sell your products and services. This 29-page how-to guide will walk you through the ins and outs of PPC so you can use it to its fullest potential.