Fast Company (@FastCompany) is the second most retweeted brand by those marketers (defined in the report as those working for companies with 50-5,000 employees), followed by other mainstream and industry media sources such as the New York Times (@nytimes), the Wall Street Journal (@WSJ), the Harvard Business Review (@HarvardBiz), and TechCrunch (@TechCrunch).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media
- New and Exciting Ways Brands Are Using AI on Social Media
- Blog and Social Media Use by Fortune 500 Companies in 2018
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy