Fast Company (@FastCompany) is the second most retweeted brand by those marketers (defined in the report as those working for companies with 50-5,000 employees), followed by other mainstream and industry media sources such as the New York Times (@nytimes), the Wall Street Journal (@WSJ), the Harvard Business Review (@HarvardBiz), and TechCrunch (@TechCrunch).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]
- The Online Platforms With the Greatest Amount of Offensive Content [Infographic]
- The Top Influencers on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Social Media Image Sizes in 2019 [Infographic]