Fast Company (@FastCompany) is the second most retweeted brand by those marketers (defined in the report as those working for companies with 50-5,000 employees), followed by other mainstream and industry media sources such as the New York Times (@nytimes), the Wall Street Journal (@WSJ), the Harvard Business Review (@HarvardBiz), and TechCrunch (@TechCrunch).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement
- The Paid Social Platforms Marketers Plan to Invest In
- How (and Why) to Humanize Your Brand: Author Carlos Gil on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]