In order to stay ahead of the competition and meet revenue goals, successful demand generation marketers are always testing new channels and trying new approaches to establish relationships with their buyers.
Often times, however, broken or flawed internal processes can be overlooked due to resource constraints or lack of visibility into systems.
Join us to learn how to improve the effectiveness of your programs by aligning people, processes, and data within your organization.
You'll learn how to:
- Create a solid data strategy to power your marketing programs
- Optimize your lead management process for improved ROI
- Implement a Revenue Operations function to align teams, data, and processes
- Date: October 24, 2019—2:00 PM ET
- Length: 30 minutes
- Presenter: Charm Bianchini
- Sponsor: LeanData
- Element: Management
- Topic: Demand Generation
- Price: $0
THIS SPONSORED WEBINAR FEATURES:
Charm Bianchini is VP of growth marketing at LeanData, where she develops strategic initiatives to drive demand throughout the customer lifecycle. She has 15+ years of experience leading teams focused on revenue generation, marketing, and sales development.