The subject line read, "Chew your vitamins, pup."
And the copy read, in part, "We all have needs. That's why we have just the right supplement treats."
None of that was particularly funny. But the funny part came in the "customer profiles" the email highlighted. Each describes a creature matched with hilariously human qualities, and BarkBox then matches those profile qualities with a dietary supplement it sells.
There's neurotic Maris, who seriously needs to chill. Can you feel the alarm in those anxious little button eyes?
BarkBox says she might benefit from treats that contain 9mg of a supplement called Colostrum Calming Complex.
Meet Paula: Organized, efficient, more prepared than a Boy Scout.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends
- The State of Blogging: Post Length and Publishing Frequency Trends
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]