Interested in Being a MarketingProfs Speaker?
Are you interested in presenting for MarketingProfs?
You: Have what it takes to educate and inspire modern marketers.
You: Are an engaging, intelligent professional with expertise in a B2B marketing topic.
You: Want to generously share your smarts without pitching a product.
If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit.
MarketingProfs is always looking for fresh voices and new subject matter experts to contribute to our events and training programs. The best way to be considered is to submit a proposal.
In-Person and Online Events
We're always on the hunt for passionate speakers and strong voices. Do you have what it takes? Our events include our annual flagship MarketingProfs B2B Forum plus a variety of monthly online programs. We accept speaking proposals throughout the year, but please note that our deadline for B2B Forum is January 30 of the event year.
Here's How to Improve Your Odds of Being Selected to Speak for MarketingProfs
We get a crushing number of speaker proposals. Here's how to improve your chances of being selected:
- All proposals must be educational in nature, non-promotional, and vendor-neutral. This is super important.
- Your content must be original and offer clear, tactical, and actionable learning objectives for attendees and viewers that you should detail in the proposal form.
- Proposals that include case studies or speakers from brand-side companies will receive preference over those that do not.
- Regardless of your subject matter or speaking style, we require presentation slides and will make your deck downloadable for learners to enhance their experience. Plan to wow us with yours. (Need ideas for nailing your presentation? Check out past B2B Forum keynote, Nancy Duarte, on Marketing Smarts.)
- A B2B focus is downright mandatory. Your examples should be, too.
If we select your proposal, we'll contact you for more information, to request references, or for a video of a previous speaking engagement.
Thousands of Marketing Resources ... FREE!
MarketingProfs is a rich and trusted resource that offers actionable know-how to help you market your products and services both smarter and better. Entrepreneurs, small-business owners and marketers in the world's largest corporations make up our 600,000 members, making us the largest group of marketing peers on the web.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.