Interested in Being a MarketingProfs Speaker?
Are you interested in presenting for MarketingProfs?
You: Have what it takes to educate and inspire modern marketers.
You: Are an engaging, intelligent professional with expertise in a B2B marketing topic like one of our pillars—Strategy, Branding, Customer Experience, Demand Generation, and Measurement.
You: Want to generously share your smarts—online or in person—without pitching a product.
If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit.
MarketingProfs is always looking for fresh voices and new subject matter experts to contribute to our events and training programs. The best way to be considered is to submit a proposal.
Training is the foundation of everything we do. If you're a subject matter expert, presenting or serving on the program advisory team for one of our training programs is a great way to share your smarts with thousands of marketers who are eager to learn from the best. This year, we're focused on two core A/V programs: MarketingProfs Master Classes and B2B Backstage webinars.
In-Person and Online Events
We're always on the hunt for passionate speakers and strong voices. Do you have what it takes? Our events include our annual flagship MarketingProfs B2B Forum (in-person most years, but online in 2021); plus free, online programs like Friday Forum Series and our expert series webinars, both of which cover a different topic each month. We accept speaking proposals throughout the year, but please note that our deadline for B2B Forum is April 30 of the event year.
Here's How to Improve Your Odds at Being Selected to Speak for MarketingProfs
We get a crushing number of speaker proposals. (Think Roadrunner dropping not one, but a pile of anvils on Wile E Coyote—that's how crushing.) Here's how to improve your chances of being selected:
- All proposals must be educational in nature, non-promotional, and vendor-neutral. This is super important.
- Your content must be original and offer clear learning objectives for attendees and viewers.
- Proposals that include case studies or speakers from brand-side companies will receive preference over those that do not.
- Regardless of your subject matter or speaking style, we require presentation slides and will make your deck downloadable for learners to enhance their experience. Plan to wow us with yours. (Need ideas for nailing your presentation? Check out past B2B Forum keynote, Nancy Duarte, on Marketing Smarts.)
- A B2B focus is downright mandatory for all of our training and event content, especially if you'd like to be considered for MarketingProfs B2B Forum—that should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway.
If we select your proposal, we'll contact you for more information, to request references, or perhaps ask for a video of a previous speaking engagement.
Thousands of Marketing Resources ... FREE!
MarketingProfs is a rich and trusted resource that offers actionable know-how to help you market your products and services both smarter and better. Entrepreneurs, small-business owners and marketers in the world's largest corporations make up our 600,000 members, making us the largest group of marketing peers on the web.