Interested in Being a MarketingProfs Speaker?
Are you interested in presenting for MarketingProfs?
You: Have what it takes to educate and inspire modern marketers.
You: Are an engaging, intelligent professional with expertise in a B2B marketing topic like one of our pillars—Strategy, Branding, Customer Experience, Demand Generation, Communications (AKA, marketing programs like content or email), or Measurement.
You: Want to generously share your smarts—online, in person, or as a program advisor—without pitching a product.
If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit.
MarketingProfs is always looking for fresh voices and new subject matter experts to contribute to our events and training programs. The best way to be considered is to submit a proposal.
In-Person and Online Events
We're always on the hunt for passionate speakers and strong voices. Do you have what it takes? Our events include our annual flagship MarketingProfs B2B Forum (now a hybrid event); plus, free, online programs like Friday Forum Series and our expert series webinars, both of which cover a different topic each month. A PRO-focused event has also been added to April! We accept speaking proposals throughout the year, but please note that our deadline for B2B Forum is January 30 of the event year.
Our training programs work a little differently than our events. In most cases, subject matter experts work with one of our instructional designers to create long-form content that provides topical, how-to instruction aligned with specific user needs we've identified and which follows best practices for teaching adult learners. We also host more intimate, experiential opportunities with SMEs, including one-on-one consulting with PRO members. For 2023, we're primarily focused on four training programs: Master Classes, Working Webinar Series, Workshops, and experiential activities. If you're interested in serving as a lead SME/instructor, program advisor, or facilitator, we'd like to hear from you—pitch us your expertise.
Here's How to Improve Your Odds of Being Selected to Speak for MarketingProfs
We get a crushing number of speaker proposals. (Think Roadrunner dropping not one, but a pile of anvils on Wile E Coyote—that's how crushing.) Here's how to improve your chances of being selected:
- All proposals must be educational in nature, non-promotional, and vendor-neutral. This is super important.
- Your content must be original and offer clear, tactical, and actionable learning objectives for attendees and viewers that you should detail in the proposal form.
- Proposals that include case studies or speakers from brand-side companies will receive preference over those that do not.
- Regardless of your subject matter or speaking style, we require presentation slides and will make your deck downloadable for learners to enhance their experience. Plan to wow us with yours. (Need ideas for nailing your presentation? Check out past B2B Forum keynote, Nancy Duarte, on Marketing Smarts.)
- A B2B focus is downright mandatory for all of our training and event content, especially if you'd like to be considered for MarketingProfs B2B Forum—that should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway.
- If you wish to be considered for an SME role for a MarketingProfs Training program, please also provide credentials verifying your expertise on your proposed topic(s).
- While we do ask MarketingProfs Training Working Webinar Series and workshop program SMEs to provide draft presentations based on the agreed content plan and learning objectives, all final materials are designed and finalized by MarketingProfs product development staff. Master Classes do not use slides except as teleprompter/confidence monitor prompts during professional video shoots.
If we select your proposal, we'll contact you for more information, to request references, or perhaps ask for a video of a previous speaking engagement.
Thousands of Marketing Resources ... FREE!
MarketingProfs is a rich and trusted resource that offers actionable know-how to help you market your products and services both smarter and better. Entrepreneurs, small-business owners and marketers in the world's largest corporations make up our 600,000 members, making us the largest group of marketing peers on the web.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.