Interested in Being a MarketingProfs Speaker?
Are you interested in presenting at MarketingProfs?
You: Have what it takes to educate and inspire modern marketers.
You: Are an engaging, intelligent professional with expertise in one of the topics we cover and one of the six elements of the MarketingProfs Campaign Framework—Strategy, Plan, Create, Communicate, Analyze, or Management.
You: Want to generously share your smarts—in person or online.
If this sounds like you, you might be a good fit.
MarketingProfs is always looking for fresh voices and new subject matter experts to contribute to our events, webinars, and training programs. The best way to be considered is to submit a proposal for either our events program or one of our training programs. (Or both, if you're feeling ambitious!)
Training is the foundation of everything we do here at MarketingProfs, because our mission is to provide real-world education for modern marketers. If you're a tactical expert or successful marketing practitioner, presenting at one of our webinars or serving as a subject-matter expert for one of our courses is a great way to share your smarts with thousands of marketers who are eager to learn from the best.
In-Person and Online Events
We're always on the hunt for passionate speakers and strong voices. Do you have what it takes? Our events include our annual flagship—the MarketingProfs B2B Forum—and our online Friday Forum Series and PRO Webinar Series which cover a different topic each month. We accept speaking proposals throughout the year, but please note that our deadline for B2B Forum is April 30 of the event year.
Here's How to Improve Your Odds at Being Selected to Speak for MarketingProfs
We get a crushing number of speaker proposals. (Think Roadrunner dropping not one, but a pile of anvils on Wile E Coyote—that's how crushing.) Here's how to improve your chances at being selected:
- All proposals must be educational in nature, non-promotional, and vendor-neutral. This is super important.
- Your content must be original and offer clear learning objectives for attendees and viewers.
- Proposals that include case studies or speakers from brand-side companies will receive preference over those that do not.
- Regardless of your subject matter or speaking style, we require presentation slides and will make your deck downloadable for learners to enhance their experience. Plan to wow us with yours. (Need ideas for nailing your presentation? Check out past B2B Marketing Forum keynote, Nancy Duarte, on Marketing Smarts.)
- A B2B focus is downright mandatory if you'd like to be considered for B2B Marketing Forum—that should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway.
If we select your proposal, we'll contact you for more information, to request references, or perhaps ask for a video of a previous speaking engagement.