Speak for Us
Interested in Presenting a MarketingProfs Seminar or at One of Our Events?
Do you have what it takes to educate and inspire modern marketers? Are you an engaging, intelligent professional with expertise in one of the most important trends in marketing today? Can you share your smarts—in person or online?
MarketingProfs is always open to new presenters and subject matter experts who want to contribute to our events, seminars, and training programs. The best way to be considered is to submit a proposal for either our events program or one of our training programs (or both if you're feeling ambitious).
Training is the foundation of everything we do here at MarketingProfs. Our mission is to provide real-world education for modern marketers, after all. If you're a strategic or tactical expert, or successful marketing practitioner, presenting one of our Teach Me How seminars or a MarketingProfs class is a great way to share your smarts with thousands of marketers eager to learn from the best.
In-Person and Online Events
We're on the hunt for the next great event speaker. Do you have what it takes? Our events include our annual flagship—the in-person B2B Marketing Forum—and our online Virtual Conference Series, which covers a different topic each month. We accept speaking proposals throughout the year, but please note that our deadline for B2B Marketing Forum is January 31 of the event year. Plan your submissions early!
But Wait... We Do Have a Few Requirements
We're committed to delivering the highest-quality content, and we judge presenters and presentation topics carefully. Please consider the following before submitting your proposal:
- All proposals must be educational in nature, non-promotional, and vendor-neutral. This is super important.
- Your content must be original and offer clear learning objectives for attendees and viewers.
- Proposals that include case studies or speakers from brand-side companies will receive preference over those that do not.
- Regardless of your subject matter or speaking style, we require presentation slides and will make your deck downloadable for learners to enhance their experience. Plan to wow us with yours. (Need ideas for nailing your presentation? Check out past B2B Marketing Forum keynote, Nancy Duarte, on Marketing Smarts.)
- A B2B focus is downright mandatory if you'd like to be considered for B2B Marketing Forum—that should go without saying, but we'll say it anyway.
If we're interested in your proposal, we'll contact you for more information, to request references, or maybe even ask for a video of a previous speaking engagement.
We do offer sponsored educational speaking sessions as a part of our gold level sponsorship at B2B Marketing Forum. Inquire with our sponsorship sales team for more information on these extremely limited program spaces.