You may understand marketing strategy perfectly, but delivering messages to your target audiences won't do any good if those messages don't attract and hold their attention.
Take a look at the following Facebook post.
Would this ad catch your eye if you were to see it in your newsfeed?
Why or why not?
All About the Visuals
The main problem with that ad is the lack of a relevant image or video. And, by now, we should all understand how important visual content is and why it's essential for every marketer to be familiar with basic design principles:
Facebook posts with images are shared 2.3 times more than plain text posts.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use the Right Charts and Graphs for Your Data [Infographic]
- How Color and Typography Influence Consumers [Animated Infographic]
- The Design Elements of Food Logos That Consumers Remember
- Top 10 Typography Trends of 2018 [Infographic]
- Creative Trends We'll Be Seeing More of in 2018 [Infographic]