Whether you are in charge of the SEO internally for a company or for external clients, you need to demonstrate ongoing improvements to the program and, possibly, the return on investment (ROI).
But how do you prove that your efforts are paying off?
By compiling SEO weekly reports!
Each report will be unique to the specific client or company, and creating a report will depend on certain variables:
- Reporting tools used to get data
But there are some consistencies across reports. Here, we will help you create impressive weekly SEO reports quickly and easily.
Create the foundation of your SEO report
The foundation of any report will be the standard format you use for all of your clients, and it is important to define that before you begin weekly reporting. The foundation will vary depending on your preferences (spreadsheet, document, etc.). Regardless of your choice, however, you should create a template that is branded and has key headings.
Building a template will...
- Keep your reporting consistent
- Allow you to report on the same metrics throughout your weekly SEO reporting
- Demonstrate progress and impact
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]