Google Sites was the top-ranked Web property in August 2012, attracting some 187 million unique visitors, followed by Microsoft Sites with 170 million and Yahoo Sites with 164 million, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service.
Making its debut among the Top 50 was Instagram, at No. 48, with 26.0 million unique visitors.
Facebook was No. 4, attracting 152.4 million unique visitors in August. Other social sites ranked among the Top 50 were LinkedIn (No. 26) with 40.9 million visitors, Twitter (No. 38) with 38.2 million, Tumblr (No. 39) with 29.8 million, and MySpace (No. 43) with 28.0 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Every B2B Marketer Should Make the Switch to Google Tag Manager
- Five Unconventional Ways to Attract Website Traffic
- 80 Common SEO and Technical Mistakes on E-Commerce Websites [Infographic]
- 10 Overlooked B2B Optimization Opportunities to Boost Your Website
- The 5Ws of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]