Google Sites was the top-ranked Web property in August 2012, attracting some 187 million unique visitors, followed by Microsoft Sites with 170 million and Yahoo Sites with 164 million, according to data from the comScore Media Metrix service.
Making its debut among the Top 50 was Instagram, at No. 48, with 26.0 million unique visitors.
Facebook was No. 4, attracting 152.4 million unique visitors in August. Other social sites ranked among the Top 50 were LinkedIn (No. 26) with 40.9 million visitors, Twitter (No. 38) with 38.2 million, Tumblr (No. 39) with 29.8 million, and MySpace (No. 43) with 28.0 million.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume
- How to Optimize Page Titles to Strengthen Your Website's SEO
- Page-Speed Benchmarks: Are Brand Sites Fast Enough?
- Automated Push Notifications Are the New Secret Weapon of E-Commerce