Fully 90% of B2B marketers already engage in some sort of content marketing---whether they know it or not.
Content marketing is as simple as it sounds. It means providing high-quality content for users, partners, followers, and consumers to increase participation, sales, and loyalty.
The magic behind content marketing is straightforward. Instead of infusing email with self-promotion and bombarding customers and potential clients with brand ideology, we tell stories—in a very broad sense of the word. We evoke an emotional response, we entertain, and we teach. We become trusted storytellers and educators.
ExploreB2B, a social platform for B2B communication, has seen content marketing come to life as articles that users write become the means by which those writers are discovered and recognized as industry experts.
For B2B professionals, content marketing has an added benefit. In a workforce where specialization is vital, content marketing allows B2Bs to connect with their target audience even while establishing their expertise.
Continue reading "Four Questions B2Bs Need to Ask About Content Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Create Content That Breaks Through the Noise (But Doesn't Break the Bank): Gene Foca of Getty Images on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 15 Writing Lessons From Famous Authors [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Use Interactive Content to Succeed at Virtual Tradeshows
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt