Thanks to content marketing and website optimization, many small businesses are winning more leaders at a lower cost than their larger competitors.
Recently, BoostSuite analyzed data from more than 6,000 small business users to find out just how they are getting those leads.
A significant finding was that the amount of content that small businesses produce is increasing. On average, small-business websites now feature 140 pages of content and publish 15 new pages a month.
Among other findings: Software and IT Services bring in 25% more monthly conversions online than the next closest industry, Wholesale and Retail Trade.
To find out more about the content that small businesses produce check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "The State of Small-Business Website Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- What B2B Executives Want From Thought Leadership Content
- Six Tips for Generating More Leads With Your Marketing Content
- The Impact of Digital Currencies on Future Marketing Efforts: Jeremiah Owyang on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Snapshot of the Content Creator and Influencer Economy [Infographic]
- Blogging Benchmarks: Word Count, Frequency, Production, and Traffic Trends