You're a content marketing whirlwind. Blog posts, short videos, infographics, articles, Pinterest boards... You do everything, but is everything worth doing? How do you know which pieces of content are working well for your business?
The following infographic by Brandpoint walks marketers through the process of measuring their content marketing and explains why each step is necessary.
The first step is awareness. Say you've created a blog post. Is it generating awareness for your business?
One way to measure content success is to see whether your business gets a higher ranking in search engine results pages, whether your website steadily gains first-time visitors, and how many Likes, tweets, and other social shares you have received.
The second step is consideration. Has your content motivated potential customers to engage more with your company? That engagement can be demonstrated by the number of articles read, comments, downloads, and social shares.
To find out how to measure consideration as well as to better understand each step, including the third (conversion), check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers