People have little tolerance for Websites that don't accommodate their mobile devices: For example, 74% of mobile visitors will abandon a site if it takes more than five seconds to download, according to the research cited in the following WhoIsHostingThis? infographic.
Responsive Web design is one of the best ways of ensuring that your audience's online experience is equally viable across mobile and desktop environments, particularly if yours is an e-commerce site.
If your company hasn't yet considered using responsive Web design, you might well want to, especially if many of your website visitors are using mobile devices to access your site content. Any many probably are...
So start planning for responsive Web design now.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide
- Why You Need to Boost Your Website's Page-Load Speed [Infographic]
- Five Website Conversion Principles That Will Increase Your Lead Volume