Does the word "innovative" launch you into an eyeroll? Do you heave a sigh at the sight of the word "great"?
Maybe you've just read too many press releases.
Those words, and 48 more, made Shift Communications's infographic of the 50 most overused PR words of 2013.
The company sampled 62,768 press releases published on MarketWired.com in 2013 to glean the most overused words in press releases last year.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Public Relations:
- How to Secure More Press for Your Company
- How to Tie Media Pitches to Pop Culture
- Four Crisis Communications Lessons We Learned From 2022
- Effective Writing Skills in Public Relations: Three Tips
- The Press Release Isn't Dead: Practical Tips to Make Your Press Release a Success
- What Leaders Would Change About Their Crisis Communications Plans