Do you want to work with blogger advocates to spread the word about your brand?
Here are a few things you need to know, highlighted in the following infographic by SocialChorus.
When choosing a blogger advocate to help spread news about your brand, make sure he or she has a social reach of 2,500-25,000, a highly engaged audience, and an interest in brands that reflect his or her audience's interests.
The most popular verticals for blogger advocates are...
- Women's lifestyle
Each vertical may include subcategories. For example, a typical women's lifestyle blog can include beauty, fashion, and design/DIY. A typical men's lifestyle blog can include sports, auto, tech, and entertainment.
To find out more about blogger advocacy, verticals, and how to work with them, check out the following infographic.
Continue reading "Tips for Working With Blogger Advocates [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Public Relations:
- Three Metrics for Measuring PR Campaign and Marcomms Success
- Winning + Influence = Winfluence: Author Jason Falls on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Ways to Show Up Human in Your PR and Marketing Efforts
- How to Humanize Your Brand: Bonnie Rothman and Judy Kalvin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- So Much of What You Knew About Thought Leadership Has Changed