The forecast for content marketing in 2014 includes higher quality of content, multiscreen marketing, and bigger budgets, according to the following Uberflip infographic.
As more people turn to their digital devices for content, companies will be producing not just more content—but better content.
"Brands will step up their game by integrating great journalism and storytelling into their strategies," states Uberflip.
Companies are also focusing on providing content for all screens. That's because by 2017 87% of Internet-connected devices are expected to be smartphones and tablets.
To find out more about content marketing in 2014, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies: Bob Wiesner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]