Some 88% of marketers say real-time marketing is important to 2014, according to a recent survey by Evergage.
The company surveyed 100+ marketers across 18 countries to find out what they think about real-time marketing in 2014.
One finding is that "on average, marketers are using real-time marketing across two of eight different channel," according to Evergage's infographic based on the survey.
Some 48% of respondent use real-time marketing on social channels and 45% use it on their website.
Marketers say real-time marketing helps...
- Increase customer engagement (81%)
- Improve customer experience (73%)
- Increase conversation rates (59%)
Real-time marketing is also used for personalizing content or creative in response to customer interactions (76%), responding to customers in the content of their Web interaction (74%) and live website chat (66%).
To find out more about real-time marketing in 2014, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Marketers' Perceptions of Real-Time Marketing [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Reimagining B2B Customer Experience: A Post-Pandemic Path Forward
- How to Use ABM Tactics to Support Sales and Influence Buying Committee Decisions
- B2B Enterprise Marketing Strategy in a Pandemic World: Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Outcomes Are In: Why Outcome-Based Marketing Is So Successful
- How to Survey Attendees to Improve Your Virtual Event Strategy [Sample Questions and Metrics]