Some 88% of marketers say real-time marketing is important to 2014, according to a recent survey by Evergage.
The company surveyed 100+ marketers across 18 countries to find out what they think about real-time marketing in 2014.
One finding is that "on average, marketers are using real-time marketing across two of eight different channel," according to Evergage's infographic based on the survey.
Some 48% of respondent use real-time marketing on social channels and 45% use it on their website.
Marketers say real-time marketing helps...
- Increase customer engagement (81%)
- Improve customer experience (73%)
- Increase conversation rates (59%)
Real-time marketing is also used for personalizing content or creative in response to customer interactions (76%), responding to customers in the content of their Web interaction (74%) and live website chat (66%).
To find out more about real-time marketing in 2014, check out the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Marketing Strategy Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Strategic Advantage Through Competitive Intelligence and Analysis
- The Bow-Tie Model: Purpose-Built for SaaS Companies (Article 2 of 3)
- The Power and Importance of a B2B Referral Generation Program: John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- You're So Vain: The 'Me, Me, Me' POV—How to Avoid the Most Common Sin in Marketing
- Good or Bad? What We Can Learn From Nicolas Cage About Sales Enablement
- Digging in the Wrong Place: Misunderstanding Where SaaS Growth Comes From (Article 1 of 3)