National brands often struggle to automate marketing through the local partners that sell their products, according to the following infographic by SproutLoud.
Some 56% of distributed marketers say "maintaining brand consistency" is a big challenge, and 48% also say one key reason for that is "lack of marketing expertise."
The solution to such problems is automation, according to SproutLoud.
Top-performing organizations that used local marketing automation technology reported 300% or more increases in revenue growth within the first 12 months of investing in the technology, according to data cited in the infographic.
To find out more about how dedicated local marketing automation tools can help your business, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Simplifying Local Marketing for National Brands via Automation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer
- Six Prerequisites for a Responsive Brand
- Marketing That Saves Lives: Jasmine Gee on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]