Most B2B marketers (58%) say they use lead scoring as a general way to make their marketing efforts more effective, according to the following infographic by Lead Lizard.
Most marketers also say they use just one lead scoring program, and "very few marketers use more than four leading score models," Lead Lizard states.
What criteria are B2B marketers using for lead scoring?
Some 32% of respondent marketers say they score leads based on fit and interest.
And 24% of respondents say they send everything to sales and let them cherry-pick.
To find more about lead scoring, check out the following infographic based on an Eloqua Topliners Community poll:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- 23 Sales Tactics for 2023
- Three Ways B2B Sales Prospecting Will Evolve in 2023
- Data Providers Need to Allow Independent Audits. Here's Why.
- Eight Ways to Maximize Sales in 2023 [Infographic]
- The Future of SaaS Sales Lies in Interactive Demos and Product-Led Growth
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently