Most B2B marketers (58%) say they use lead scoring as a general way to make their marketing efforts more effective, according to the following infographic by Lead Lizard.
Most marketers also say they use just one lead scoring program, and "very few marketers use more than four leading score models," Lead Lizard states.
What criteria are B2B marketers using for lead scoring?
Some 32% of respondent marketers say they score leads based on fit and interest.
And 24% of respondents say they send everything to sales and let them cherry-pick.
To find more about lead scoring, check out the following infographic based on an Eloqua Topliners Community poll:
Continue reading "How Are B2B Marketers Scoring Leads? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription
- How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy
- Four Ways to Make Your Pitch Stand Out on LinkedIn