Want to focus more on driving online sales? The following tips can help you rev up your online business—especially during the holiday season.
One tip is to make sure your online store design is visually appealing.
"Poor design drives customers away," according to the following Referral Candy infographic. "Try working with tried-and-tested themes from established platforms."
Also, don't overwhelm your existing and potential customers with email. Instead, be selective when you decide what to send. Email is a powerful tool that must be used wisely.
"It drives traffic to your store, supplements content marketing, and outperforms both Twitter and Facebook for generating sales," states Referral Candy.
To get more tips about driving online sales, check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Salestech Can Embrace Customization at Scale
- Empowering Sales Success: The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Why B2B Salestech and Sales Enablement Tools Don't Meet Expectations
- When Do B2B Buyers Contact Vendors?
- Selling in a Recession: Challenges and Training Opportunities
- Mastering Account Penetration: Four Essential Tactics for Sales Success