Want to focus more on driving online sales? The following tips can help you rev up your online business—especially during the holiday season.
One tip is to make sure your online store design is visually appealing.
"Poor design drives customers away," according to the following Referral Candy infographic. "Try working with tried-and-tested themes from established platforms."
Also, don't overwhelm your existing and potential customers with email. Instead, be selective when you decide what to send. Email is a powerful tool that must be used wisely.
"It drives traffic to your store, supplements content marketing, and outperforms both Twitter and Facebook for generating sales," states Referral Candy.
To get more tips about driving online sales, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Resonate, Differentiate, and Substantiate: What Top Salespeople Do Differently
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together