Just as you would mindfully prepare a Thanksgiving meal for your family and guests, you should put time and thought in creating content to nurture and satisfy your audience.
Consider crafting blog posts, long content, webinars, whitepapers, e-books, SlideShares, and videos to keep your audience well-fed, suggests Scripted in the following content cornucopia infographic.
"Typically containing 350-450 words, blog posts are easy for readers to consume," explains Scripted. "They are a fun way to answer questions and build brand awareness."
Don't limit your content to short pieces, however.
"E-books are the most prominent food in the cornucopia representing the written word," says Scripted. "They're filled with detailed and essential information to educate anyone at the table who is eager to fully indulge."
Get more content marketing tips in the following infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers
- Why Now Is the Time to Add Video to Your Marketing Budget