More than 100 Dreamforce attendees recently shared their answers to five questions from Wizeline about what sales professionals want from product managers.
"When sales leaders lose, they want to know why," states Wizeline in the following infographic. "Compared to non-managers, sales VPs are 50% more likely to say it is 'very important' to have analytics identifying product gaps that cause them to lose deals."
By comparison, sales reps are 50% more likely to say that having analytics on features that help them win is very important.
Moreover, 86% of sales professionals surveyed said it was "important" or "very important" to have a seat at the table when their product team is defining their company's product road map.
To find out more about what sales pros want from product management, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers