As our world has grown more mobile and related technology has evolved, podcasting has become a mainstream form of continuing education—including for marketers.
"Podcasts are a new form of continuing education, making it possible to 'audit a class' in any subject just by listening on the go," states the following Marketing Podcasts infographic.
And unlike in the early days of podcasting, today's podcasts are easier to download and listen to on smartphones and mobile devices.
For example, iTunes now has 250,000 podcasts, up from 200,000 in 2010, and Apple has more than one billion subscriptions to podcasts via its iTunes app.
Want to learn more about the benefits of podcasts and the technologies that have improved podcasting? Then check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies