Successful content marketers manage their digital assets as carefully and intelligently they would manage their money. Do you?
Digital asset management (DAM) helps you keep track of your digital content so you know what you have, how much you have, and how to best use it.
After all, about 27,000,000 content pieces are shared each day.
"The most important factor in succeeding as a content marketer is to acknowledge that your content is a business asset and worth managing efficiently and effectively," says content wrangler Scott Abel, according to the following Widen infographic.
To learn about the content marketing cycle and DAM, check out the following infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends