Successful content marketers manage their digital assets as carefully and intelligently they would manage their money. Do you?
Digital asset management (DAM) helps you keep track of your digital content so you know what you have, how much you have, and how to best use it.
After all, about 27,000,000 content pieces are shared each day.
"The most important factor in succeeding as a content marketer is to acknowledge that your content is a business asset and worth managing efficiently and effectively," says content wrangler Scott Abel, according to the following Widen infographic.
To learn about the content marketing cycle and DAM, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Does Your Content Marketing Need a DAM Makeover? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Business Video Benchmarks: Content, Engagement, and Distribution Trends
- How COVID-19 Transformed Sales and B2B Content Marketing—and Five Ways to Adapt
- Account-Based Podcasting: The New ABM
- How to Overcome B2B Content Marketing Challenges During the Pandemic
- Audio Marketing: From Radio to Clubhouse [Infographic]