Successful content marketers manage their digital assets as carefully and intelligently they would manage their money. Do you?
Digital asset management (DAM) helps you keep track of your digital content so you know what you have, how much you have, and how to best use it.
After all, about 27,000,000 content pieces are shared each day.
"The most important factor in succeeding as a content marketer is to acknowledge that your content is a business asset and worth managing efficiently and effectively," says content wrangler Scott Abel, according to the following Widen infographic.
To learn about the content marketing cycle and DAM, check out the following infographic:
Continue reading "Does Your Content Marketing Need a DAM Makeover? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How to Build Trust With Data Visualization: Caroline Jerome on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Employee Advocacy Can Improve Your Content Marketing Performance
- Storytelling in B2B: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- No Time to Create Content? Turn One Webinar Into Nine Marketing Pieces in Less Than 14 Days... Without Killing Yourself
- A 17-Step Process for Creating High-Performing Articles [Infographic]