Is your website stuck in the past or in need an update? Here's a look at some basics of a winning website, according to an Add People infographic.
A responsive design is a must in today's smartphone-happy world. "A responsive website design will respond or adjust to the screen size of various different devices," explains Add People.
The logo, font, and colors on your website need to be on brand. "A website having a consistent look and feel in terms of logos, fonts, colors,and language will create trust among website visitors and help to strengthen your brand's identity," suggests Add People.
Moreover, avoid generic stock photos. "Websites that don't use generic stock photos often have 48% higher conversion rates than those that do."
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Web Sites:
- Three Things Every Great SaaS Landing Page Does Right [Infographic]
- Speed It Up: What Frustrates Business Website Visitors
- 12 'Dark Patterns' That Websites Use to Trick Visitors [Infographic]
- The Ultimate Checklist of What Every Website Needs [Infographic]
- The Mind-Boggling Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]
- How to Increase Leads: Effective Entry Points for Lead Magnet Signups