Today's consumers seem to always be digitally connected, blurring the lines between work and play. To reach these always-on consumers, businesses must change their approach.
"The always-on consumer demands convenience," states the following Cube infographic. "Marketers must be helpful and informative along every step of the way and be able to move mountains without being noticed."
Consumers also want businesses to recognize them as individuals.
Personalized content, messaging, and offers are a must, according to Cube: "To prove that brands know their customers, marketers need to focus on the things they care about and speak in a voice with which they can relate."
To find out more about what marketers need to know about today's always-on consumers, click or tap on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?