Today's consumers seem to always be digitally connected, blurring the lines between work and play. To reach these always-on consumers, businesses must change their approach.
"The always-on consumer demands convenience," states the following Cube infographic. "Marketers must be helpful and informative along every step of the way and be able to move mountains without being noticed."
Consumers also want businesses to recognize them as individuals.
Personalized content, messaging, and offers are a must, according to Cube: "To prove that brands know their customers, marketers need to focus on the things they care about and speak in a voice with which they can relate."
To find out more about what marketers need to know about today's always-on consumers, click or tap on the infographic.
Continue reading "What You Need to Know About the Always-On Consumer [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How IT Buyers' Researching Behaviors Changed in 2020