The realm of customer experience, where new content marketing lives, is a little-traveled terrain. Marketers who brave it first can expect to win big with customers.
"By 2016, 89% of companies expect to compete mostly on the basis of customer experience, versus 36% four years ago," states Gartner.
"A positive experience in every marketing channel is the singlemost important key to this evolution, and your only hope of earning your buyers' preference, and, yes, credit cards," states Widen in the following infographic.
To meet this increasing, virtually nonstop demand for content, you need a strong digital asset management (DAM) solution, according to Widen. "It serves as the home and command center from which you control how all the content you create and curate is pushed into the market, and monitor how user interact with it," states Widen.
Find out more about the elements of a DAM solution and how it can help you win the content battlefield by tapping or clicking on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Four Steps to Stronger B2B Case Studies: Bob Wiesner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]