Extend the life and reach of your content by repurposing it in various engaging ways.
"One of the best types of content to repurpose is evergreen content," states the Express Writers infographic. Doing so "gives you more topics to work with and helps you create something that will still be worthwhile in the future."
Another way to repurpose content is to turn blog posts into podcasts. "Podcasts are a hot commodity right now, and your written content provides some great resources for one (or several)," suggests Express Writers. "Look at your popular posts and then host a podcast talking more in-depth about them."
Those blog posts can also be assembled together for e-books about specific topics.
To find out more about ways to repurpose your content and which tools to use, click or tap on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]