Extend the life and reach of your content by repurposing it in various engaging ways.
"One of the best types of content to repurpose is evergreen content," states the Express Writers infographic. Doing so "gives you more topics to work with and helps you create something that will still be worthwhile in the future."
Another way to repurpose content is to turn blog posts into podcasts. "Podcasts are a hot commodity right now, and your written content provides some great resources for one (or several)," suggests Express Writers. "Look at your popular posts and then host a podcast talking more in-depth about them."
Those blog posts can also be assembled together for e-books about specific topics.
To find out more about ways to repurpose your content and which tools to use, click or tap on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Moving From Content Marketing to Content Strategy: Four Actions to Take
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content: Melanie Deziel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Webinar Invitations: Examples and Best-Practices
- The Cost of Poor Business Writing
- 12 Reasons User-Generated Content Is Important for Brands [Infographic]
- Why You Need a Branded Podcast (And How to Create and Brand Yours)