Snackable content is perfect for on-the-go consumption. Check out these ideas for creating bite-size content for mobile users.
Also, keep your content current. "Celebrating national holidays, sporting wins, and other of-the-moment events with snackable content is a great way to demonstrate your brand's personality and point of view," states Marketo.
And be sure to create playful but informative content, too. "Your audience tunes in on their mobile devices while in line at the grocery store, in waiting rooms, and during their morning commutes," reminds Marketo. "Help them pass the time with playful and uplifting bits of content."
To find out more about mobile content, the messaging app market, and content creation, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies