Snackable content is perfect for on-the-go consumption. Check out these ideas for creating bite-size content for mobile users.
Consider regramming, retweeting, and reposting your customers' content, suggests Marketo in the following infographic created by Column Five. Doing so saves time and builds customer engagement.
Also, keep your content current. "Celebrating national holidays, sporting wins, and other of-the-moment events with snackable content is a great way to demonstrate your brand's personality and point of view," states Marketo.
And be sure to create playful but informative content, too. "Your audience tunes in on their mobile devices while in line at the grocery store, in waiting rooms, and during their morning commutes," reminds Marketo. "Help them pass the time with playful and uplifting bits of content."
To find out more about mobile content, the messaging app market, and content creation, tap or click on the infographic.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers