Peek into the content marketing crystal ball and see what industry experts predict for the new year, according to a Curata infographic.
"In 2016, content marketing exits its crazy college years. Grows up. Gets a real job. Pays its own bills," states Ann Handley, author of Content Rules and Everybody Writes.
Companies will increase their investments in content marketing. "As they continue to refine their strategy, they will see this investment pay off through a higher number of sales-ready leads," predicts Curata.
This year, we will also see more varieties of content. "Interactive content will play an important role in content marketing as we strive for greater engagement and keep visitors on our site," states Ian Cleary, founder of Razor Social.
To read more predictions about content marketing in 2016 from content marketing experts like Arnie Kuenn, Marcus Sheridan, Michael Gerard, David Meerman Scott, Carla Johnson, Pam Didner, Doug Kessler, and Pawan Deshpande, check out the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]