A roundup post is a type of article that shares contributions from different sources on a specific topic. To boost the shareability of your roundup post, make sure it includes the following traits.
Numbered headlines can boost your article's popularity. "Headlines with numbers generate 36% more clicks, and odd-numbered headlines generate 20% more clicks than even," states Siege Media in the following infographic.
Also, source professional photos. "High-quality images get 121% more shares," states Siege Media.
Moreover, when using photos, make sure you display them in a consistent format throughout the article.
To find out more about the traits of highly shareable roundup posts, click or tap the infographic.
Continue reading "The Science of Creating Highly Shareable Roundup Posts [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Traditional Content Marketing Is Broken—Here's How Amplified Marketing Can Fix It
- The Podcast Boom: Audience and Content Trends
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful