A roundup post is a type of article that shares contributions from different sources on a specific topic. To boost the shareability of your roundup post, make sure it includes the following traits.
Numbered headlines can boost your article's popularity. "Headlines with numbers generate 36% more clicks, and odd-numbered headlines generate 20% more clicks than even," states Siege Media in the following infographic.
Also, source professional photos. "High-quality images get 121% more shares," states Siege Media.
Moreover, when using photos, make sure you display them in a consistent format throughout the article.
To find out more about the traits of highly shareable roundup posts, click or tap the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]