A roundup post is a type of article that shares contributions from different sources on a specific topic. To boost the shareability of your roundup post, make sure it includes the following traits.
Numbered headlines can boost your article's popularity. "Headlines with numbers generate 36% more clicks, and odd-numbered headlines generate 20% more clicks than even," states Siege Media in the following infographic.
Also, source professional photos. "High-quality images get 121% more shares," states Siege Media.
Moreover, when using photos, make sure you display them in a consistent format throughout the article.
To find out more about the traits of highly shareable roundup posts, click or tap the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]