If you don't understand how emotions drive consumer reaction toward your content, you can't build strong customer relationships.
Emotions drive actions in people. The most effective emotional triggers are trust, guilt, and fear, according to the following Microsoft infographic.
"Emotionally based campaigns see higher profit gains than ones appealing to rational thought," suggests the infographic.
Moreover, "70% of emotional campaigns showed evidence that emotion in advertising can be indicative of ad success," states Microsoft.
To find out more about how tapping into certain emotions can boost your bottom line, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "Happy Sales to You: Convey Emotion to Drive Consumer Response [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021