If you don't understand how emotions drive consumer reaction toward your content, you can't build strong customer relationships.
Emotions drive actions in people. The most effective emotional triggers are trust, guilt, and fear, according to the following Microsoft infographic.
"Emotionally based campaigns see higher profit gains than ones appealing to rational thought," suggests the infographic.
Moreover, "70% of emotional campaigns showed evidence that emotion in advertising can be indicative of ad success," states Microsoft.
To find out more about how tapping into certain emotions can boost your bottom line, tap or click on the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds