If you don't understand how emotions drive consumer reaction toward your content, you can't build strong customer relationships.
Emotions drive actions in people. The most effective emotional triggers are trust, guilt, and fear, according to the following Microsoft infographic.
"Emotionally based campaigns see higher profit gains than ones appealing to rational thought," suggests the infographic.
Moreover, "70% of emotional campaigns showed evidence that emotion in advertising can be indicative of ad success," states Microsoft.
To find out more about how tapping into certain emotions can boost your bottom line, tap or click on the infographic.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- B2B Conversational Marketing: What Customers Want
- How the B2B Purchase Process Has Changed in 2020
- Marketing From A to [Gen]Z: 'Zconomy' Author Jason Dorsey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Listen While You Work: The Media Habits of Remote Employees
- The Stunning Amount of Data Generated Online Every Minute [Infographic]