In today's hectic business environment, your competitors may be more focused on creating content rather than creating valuable, shareable content. These tips can help you produce awesome content that blows away the competition.
One tip is to add content types that your competitors haven't explored yet. "Include graphics, animations, interactivity, and/or video," suggests Siege Media in the following infographic. "Interactive content converts 2X better than static content."
Organized content is read content. "Make it better structured," recommends the infographic. "Users want their answers fast."
Also, consider using an image every 75-100 words. Those articles get the most shares, according to Siege Media.
To find out more content-creation tips, check out the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Tips for Optimizing Your Marketing Videos [Infographic]
- Using Video Testimonials as a Tool for B2B Growth: Alexander Ferguson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Creating Deal-Closing Content: The Pivotal Role of Conversation Intelligence
- The Writing GPS: A Writing Framework That Makes Your Writing Ridiculously Good
- Empowering B2B Marketing Teams With an AI Content Process: May Habib on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2023 B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends