Whether you're an experienced blogger or a newbie, you may have fallen into one (or some or all) of the following blogging traps.
Are you blogging every day? "Researching, writing, editing, and publishing a new blog post every day can burn bloggers out," according to the following WhoIsHostingThis? infographic.
Instead of publishing every day, settle for publishing regularly. "That might be 2-3 times a week or once a week," suggests WhoIsHostingThis?. "The key is consistency."
Another trap is to think that just writing a quality blog post guarantees success. "Nobody will read a blogging masterpiece if they never hear about it," states the infographic. "Quality is important, but so is marketing."
To avoid this trap, make sure to spend as much time sharing posts as writing them.
Find out more about blogging traps and how you can avoid them by clicking or tapping the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies