Whether you're an experienced blogger or a newbie, you may have fallen into one (or some or all) of the following blogging traps.
Are you blogging every day? "Researching, writing, editing, and publishing a new blog post every day can burn bloggers out," according to the following WhoIsHostingThis? infographic.
Instead of publishing every day, settle for publishing regularly. "That might be 2-3 times a week or once a week," suggests WhoIsHostingThis?. "The key is consistency."
Another trap is to think that just writing a quality blog post guarantees success. "Nobody will read a blogging masterpiece if they never hear about it," states the infographic. "Quality is important, but so is marketing."
To avoid this trap, make sure to spend as much time sharing posts as writing them.
Find out more about blogging traps and how you can avoid them by clicking or tapping the infographic.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- How Being Strategic About Content Development Can Boost Results and Save Time and Money: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Serious Content Marketing Mistakes You Need to Avoid
- Your First New Content Marketing Tool for 2023 Should Be Your Sales Team
- Marketing at the Speed of Thought: AI Use Cases for Four Content Types
- How to Create a B2B Marketing Podcast in 2023—And Why You Should
- A Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content: Ann Handley on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]