Creating content for a brand-new client can be challenging at times. The following infographic by CopyPress can make the process easier by guiding you through five crucial steps of planning and creating content.
The first step is to get to know your client. What does the client do or sell? Why? What concepts does the client have for the content?
"Identify the passion fueling their work, so you know what messages and values to express," suggests the infographic. "Identify the buzzwords related to their industry, so you know what topics to discuss."
The second step is to identify the client's goal for the content. Does the client want to attract attention, educate, encourage an action, and/or generate traffic?
To find out more about the next steps in content creation and what content to create, tap or click on the infographic.
Continue reading "How to Create Content Ideas for New Clients [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Content Preferences of B2B Buyers
- A Marketer's Guide to YouTube for Business: Nick Nimmin on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Different Business Teams Distribute Video Content
- The Video Content B2B Buyers Find Most Helpful
- How to Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine: Ian Anderson Gray on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The User-Generated Content Advertising Ecosystem [Infographic]