Creating content for a brand-new client can be challenging at times. The following infographic by CopyPress can make the process easier by guiding you through five crucial steps of planning and creating content.
The first step is to get to know your client. What does the client do or sell? Why? What concepts does the client have for the content?
"Identify the passion fueling their work, so you know what messages and values to express," suggests the infographic. "Identify the buzzwords related to their industry, so you know what topics to discuss."
The second step is to identify the client's goal for the content. Does the client want to attract attention, educate, encourage an action, and/or generate traffic?
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- The Do's and Don'ts of Generative AI for Small Businesses [Infographic]
- How Repurposing Content Benefits Small Businesses
- How to Measure Your Content Marketing Success: Nine KPIs You Should Monitor
- Content Speaks, but Data Listens: How to Optimize Your Content Strategy
- Four B2B Content Types and When to Use Them in the Buyer's Journey
- Evergreen Content: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]