Creating content for a brand-new client can be challenging at times. The following infographic by CopyPress can make the process easier by guiding you through five crucial steps of planning and creating content.
The first step is to get to know your client. What does the client do or sell? Why? What concepts does the client have for the content?
"Identify the passion fueling their work, so you know what messages and values to express," suggests the infographic. "Identify the buzzwords related to their industry, so you know what topics to discuss."
The second step is to identify the client's goal for the content. Does the client want to attract attention, educate, encourage an action, and/or generate traffic?
To find out more about the next steps in content creation and what content to create, tap or click on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- A Podcast Within a Podcast Within a Podcast: Inception Marketing With Lindsay Tjepkema on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- B2B Content Marketing Report: Benchmarks, Budgets, Trends, and COVID-19 Response
- Effective Content Types for Each Stage of the Buyer's Journey [Infographic]
- Beyond Content Marketing: 10 Steps to Real ROI With Content Operations
- Optimize Content Strategy With Insights From a New Study: NetLine's David Fortino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]