Marketers are increasingly turning to Web personalization to engage audiences on their websites. Are you? If not, check out these reasons to consider Web personalization.
Some 87% of companies that have implemented Web personalization have seen an increased return in key metrics, according to Marketo.
Nearly half saw a 20% or higher uplift.
Moreover, "when presented with personalized content, users are 5X more likely to convert," states Marketo.
To find out more about the importance of implementing Web personalization, click or tap on the infographic.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Why Website Load Time Matters in 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Best-Practices to Align Web Development With SEO
- Median and Average Landing Page Conversion Rates for 16 Industries
- Your Guide to Incredible Landing Pages: 5 Must-Have Elements, 10 Great Examples, 5 Best-Practices
- The Challenges That Product Experience Management (PXM) Can Solve