Want to make sure your content stands out online? Make sure it's adaptable and intelligent. The following tips show you how to do just that.
"Begin with the experience you want your customers to have," suggests Widen in its infographic. "How does that differ from how they experience your content today? What must change to make that a reality?"
"Find their biggest pain point and address it," stresses Widen.
Also, make sure to do your research. "Use deep research and adequate attributions to inform your content, much like a journalist would," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about boosting your content's IQ, check out the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Eight Approaches for Coming Up With Great Infographic Ideas [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Avoid the Bane of Boring Content
- How to Level-Up Your Content Marketing With a Topic-Cluster Plan
- Small Business Content Marketing Trends for 2022
- 16 Tips for Becoming a Better Content Writer [Infographic]
- Four Steps to Stronger Case Studies