Want to make sure your content stands out online? Make sure it's adaptable and intelligent. The following tips show you how to do just that.
"Begin with the experience you want your customers to have," suggests Widen in its infographic. "How does that differ from how they experience your content today? What must change to make that a reality?"
"Find their biggest pain point and address it," stresses Widen.
Also, make sure to do your research. "Use deep research and adequate attributions to inform your content, much like a journalist would," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about boosting your content's IQ, check out the infographic:
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Turn Live Video Into a Content-Repurposing Machine | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Generative AI Can't Create Great Marketing, But It Can Help
- Better Writing Will Not Fix Your Content. Here's What Will.
- How to Survive the Cookieless Future: Refocus on Your Owned Media Strategy
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content: Liz Murphy on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Seven Tips for Training the Next Generation of Content Marketers