Want to make sure your content stands out online? Make sure it's adaptable and intelligent. The following tips show you how to do just that.
"Begin with the experience you want your customers to have," suggests Widen in its infographic. "How does that differ from how they experience your content today? What must change to make that a reality?"
"Find their biggest pain point and address it," stresses Widen.
Also, make sure to do your research. "Use deep research and adequate attributions to inform your content, much like a journalist would," suggests the infographic.
To find out more about boosting your content's IQ, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Boost Your Content's IQ [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Five Ways Your Content Might Be Sabotaging Your Account-Based Marketing
- How Grammar Mistakes Influence People's Perceptions of Companies
- Is Your Content Working? How to Measure Content Marketing Results
- The Three New Rules of Content Experience
- Marketers' Biggest Struggles With Freelance Content Creators