Take a journey through the world of content visualization, and find out which method may work best to captivate your audience.
"Develop concepts into images to build a visual vocabulary that defines your brand and appeals to your buyers' emotions," states Marketo in the following infographic. "You can publish them on their own, like a meme, or with accompanying text."
Visual content will help your customers remember you and your message.
For example, if you just hear a piece of information, you'll only remember 10% of it three days later. "Add a picture, and you'll remember 65%," according to Marketo.
For more details about winning in the game of Content Land, click or tap on the infographic:
Continue reading "How to Play the Game of Content Land and Win [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- Does Including Video on Site Landing Pages Boost Conversions?
- Struggling to Write Effective Whitepapers? Here Are Five Steps for Planning One
- 12 Boosts for Speeding Up Your Content Campaign Delivery [Infographic]
- Growing and Changing: The Evolution of the Podcast Audience
- Five Quick Video SEO Tips to Help More People Find Your Content