Knowing your consumers' travel habits can help you better understand their buying and general lifestyle patterns as well, an infographic from PlaceIQ suggests.
You can pair location intelligence with geographic and demographic info to send your customers messages they want to see. What does that look like? Here's an example:
Best Western visitors are more likely to be seniors, whereas Comfort Inn sleepers are more likely to be 25-34 years old, according to the infographic.
That information can help you target customers in a hyperlocal way in areas with a lot of loyalists to a certain hotel chain.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]