Knowing your consumers' travel habits can help you better understand their buying and general lifestyle patterns as well, an infographic from PlaceIQ suggests.
You can pair location intelligence with geographic and demographic info to send your customers messages they want to see. What does that look like? Here's an example:
Best Western visitors are more likely to be seniors, whereas Comfort Inn sleepers are more likely to be 25-34 years old, according to the infographic.
That information can help you target customers in a hyperlocal way in areas with a lot of loyalists to a certain hotel chain.
To learn more about how travel choices relate to demographics and lifestyle choices, see the infographic. Tap or click to view a larger version.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds