Knowing your consumers' travel habits can help you better understand their buying and general lifestyle patterns as well, an infographic from PlaceIQ suggests.
You can pair location intelligence with geographic and demographic info to send your customers messages they want to see. What does that look like? Here's an example:
Best Western visitors are more likely to be seniors, whereas Comfort Inn sleepers are more likely to be 25-34 years old, according to the infographic.
That information can help you target customers in a hyperlocal way in areas with a lot of loyalists to a certain hotel chain.
To learn more about how travel choices relate to demographics and lifestyle choices, see the infographic. Tap or click to view a larger version.
Continue reading "Travel as an Indicator of Demographics and Lifestyle [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]