Did you know that only 51% of LinkedIn users have complete profiles, yet profile completeness is the first priority in how the LinkedIn search algorithm displays results? That's according to an infographic by LeisureJobs.
Completing your profile to get the most views goes beyond simply using properly sized images and getting recommendations, however.
The addition of a professional headline, optimizing your job titles, and publishing articles directly on the site are just a few of the many additional tips recommended in the infographic.
As your connections start pouring in, LinkedIn has a way to maintain relationship notes that are visible only to you, the infographic advises.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Game of Time: How to Slay Productivity-Killing Dragons [Infographic]
- The Most In-Demand Content Marketing Skills
- Market Like an Athlete, Not a Weekend Warrior: How to Avoid Ineffective Campaigns and Burnout
- Transform Your Life Through Small Changes: 'Atomic Habits' Author James Clear on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Take Calculated Risks [Infographic]