For example, an effective leader not only helps manage conflict but also supports team members to grow professionally, which can take a lot of time.
A good manager also takes regular self-assessments and continually tries to improve his or her leadership skills, suggests the infographic.
Follow the flowchart, below, to begin your own self-assessment—possibly the first step on your journey to management excellence.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]