For example, an effective leader not only helps manage conflict but also supports team members to grow professionally, which can take a lot of time.
A good manager also takes regular self-assessments and continually tries to improve his or her leadership skills, suggests the infographic.
Follow the flowchart, below, to begin your own self-assessment—possibly the first step on your journey to management excellence.
See how you stack up by answering the questions in the infographic:
Continue reading "What Makes a Good Boss? Follow This Flowchart to Find Out [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Avoid Marketing Irrelevance: Stop Asking 'What's Our Budget?' and Start Asking 'What's Our Revenue Target?'
- If Marketing Is As Critical As Sales Is to the B2B Pipeline, Why Don't We Formalize Training for Marketing Teams?
- The Power of Writing Your Story [Infographic]
- How to Crash-Proof Your Personal Brand in a Tight Job Market
- The Average Job Tenure of CMOs in 2020