Data from eye-tracking studies can help marketers, designers, and developers create websites, advertisements, logos, and other aspects of a brand's visual presentation and representation—and improve the user experience.
However, though we marketers may appreciate the results, many of us don't really know how eye tracking works.
For example, did you know that the human eye has a resolution of of 576 megapixels, which is 72 times the resolution of the iPhone 6 screen?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans