Data from eye-tracking studies can help marketers, designers, and developers create websites, advertisements, logos, and other aspects of a brand's visual presentation and representation—and improve the user experience.
However, though we marketers may appreciate the results, many of us don't really know how eye tracking works.
For example, did you know that the human eye has a resolution of of 576 megapixels, which is 72 times the resolution of the iPhone 6 screen?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]