Many people think content marketing is relatively new, but it's apparently been around in its current state for at least 100 years.
Cavemen? Yes. The earliest evidence of communication via content is on the walls of caves in Spain, claims the infographic.
More recently—back in 1895—John Deere's The Furrow magazine offered agricultural tips to farmers, and it's often cited as the "unofficial birth of brand publishing," the infographic points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Reasons Most Content Marketing Fails, and What to Do About Them
- Three Creative Habits to Inspire You and Make You More Productive [Infographic]
- Press the Damn Button: Livestreaming-Expert Brian Fanzo on Marketing Smarts
- Five Surefire Ways to Boost Your B2B Marketing Content's Readership
- Why Testimonials Are B2B Companies' Most Important Marketing Tool