Many people think content marketing is relatively new, but it's apparently been around in its current state for at least 100 years.
Cavemen? Yes. The earliest evidence of communication via content is on the walls of caves in Spain, claims the infographic.
More recently—back in 1895—John Deere's The Furrow magazine offered agricultural tips to farmers, and it's often cited as the "unofficial birth of brand publishing," the infographic points out.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]