If you're doing business internationally, it's important for your website to be available in local languages, according to an infographic released by Day Translations.
Some 70% of the world doesn't speak English, yet 57% of websites contain only English content, the infographic states.
That can be a problem, because it means you don't have control over how an automatic translation program interprets the content on your website.
In addition, it can make your website harder for Google to rank for keywords in a particular language.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Ultimate Contact Form Checklist and Guide for 2020 [Infographic]
- Three Problems Still Plaguing Online Shopping, and How to Fix Them
- 404 Errors: What Happens When Your Web Page Is Broken [Infographic]
- 10 Examples of the Best Brand-Community Landing Pages
- The High Cost of 'Inexpensive' Website Design and SEO: A Thorough Guide