Agile is all the rage, and although we usually hear the "A" word in the context of marketing, Agile selling can have benefits as well.
The idea behind Agile selling is that a buyer's journey does not happen in a straight line, and "agile selling embraces the chaos of a complex sales cycle," the infographic explains.
The process allows sellers to provide buyers with needed resources at the right time, and it helps marketing make continual improvements to the support they provide to the sellers. Most important, it helps the buyers get what they want, when they want it.
To learn more about how Agile selling might help your organization, see the infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Close a Sale: 12 Tips for Success [Infographic]
- Buyers Leave Your Clients. Find Them and Sell to Them Again.
- A Guide to Effectively Qualifying B2B Leads [Infographic]
- Three Account-Based Tools That B2B Companies Need Now to Lift Revenues
- How B2B Leaders Can Improve Lead Generation in Their Organizations