Agile is all the rage, and although we usually hear the "A" word in the context of marketing, Agile selling can have benefits as well.
The idea behind Agile selling is that a buyer's journey does not happen in a straight line, and "agile selling embraces the chaos of a complex sales cycle," the infographic explains.
The process allows sellers to provide buyers with needed resources at the right time, and it helps marketing make continual improvements to the support they provide to the sellers. Most important, it helps the buyers get what they want, when they want it.
To learn more about how Agile selling might help your organization, see the infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How Sales Teams Can Improve Operations With Sales Intelligence Tools
- Has B2B Sales Gotten Easier or Harder Since 2020?
- Why It's Not Your Sales Team's Job to Nurture Leads
- How to Use Marketing Automation to Create Contextual Sales Conversations
- A Powerful Demand Generation Tactic: Lead Magnets and Customer Segmentation, Together
- Four Ways AI Can Win You More Customers