Whether you're updating executives on the latest numbers or presenting for a webinar to hundreds of prospects, presentation skills have become an important part of the job for many marketers.
Luckily, the business funding company has you covered by outlining steps to reduce those jitters via proper preparation and planning.
The infographic has tips on various aspects of presenting, from body language to presentation structure.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Surprising Effects of Business vs Leisure Travel on Your Health and Wellbeing [Infographic]
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Jobs: Firms' Hiring Plans for the First Half of 2020