Whether you're updating executives on the latest numbers or presenting for a webinar to hundreds of prospects, presentation skills have become an important part of the job for many marketers.
Luckily, the business funding company has you covered by outlining steps to reduce those jitters via proper preparation and planning.
The infographic has tips on various aspects of presenting, from body language to presentation structure.
To see what to do with your arms, how to incorporate metaphors, and more, click on the image to see the full infographic:
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- Five Tips for Negotiating a Better Salary [Infographic]
- Six Tips for Moving From B2B Marketer to Solutions Architect (And Why You Should)
- Five Tips for Avoiding Decision Fatigue During a Job Search [Infographic]
- How to Grow Your Professional Network in the Digital-Only Era
- Four Things Introverts Can Teach Us About Networking
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.