Whether you're updating executives on the latest numbers or presenting for a webinar to hundreds of prospects, presentation skills have become an important part of the job for many marketers.
Luckily, the business funding company has you covered by outlining steps to reduce those jitters via proper preparation and planning.
The infographic has tips on various aspects of presenting, from body language to presentation structure.
To see what to do with your arms, how to incorporate metaphors, and more, click on the image to see the full infographic:
Continue reading "11 Tips on How to Plan, Prep, and Deliver a Killer Presentation [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Management:
- How to Tell If You Have a Toxic Boss [Infographic]
- 11 Home Office Decor Ideas to Improve Productivity [Infographic]
- Don't Just Survive, Thrive: Hacks for High Performance by Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 3Cs of Marketing Success: Ride the Wave to Go Far in Work and Life
- The Big Challenge for Marketers and Marketing in 2021: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]