Whether you're updating executives on the latest numbers or presenting for a webinar to hundreds of prospects, presentation skills have become an important part of the job for many marketers.
Luckily, the business funding company has you covered by outlining steps to reduce those jitters via proper preparation and planning.
The infographic has tips on various aspects of presenting, from body language to presentation structure.
To see what to do with your arms, how to incorporate metaphors, and more, click on the image to see the full infographic:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ask Great Questions at Work [Infographic]
- Where the Ninjas Are: US Cities With the Weirdest Job Titles [Infographic]
- Working Brilliantly From Home: Push Mind and Body's Cate Murden on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Most Essential Skills for Aspiring Marketers
- CMO Compensation Trends: Female Sr. Marketers Outearn Male Sr. Marketers