The use of video content in marketing continues to grow, and over 90% of marketers say video content is important.
Whether you're working with a video production agency or producing video in-house, having a strategy for your content is crucial for connecting to—and converting—your viewers. Having a clear concept of what tone to take before you start creating is also key.
Accordingly, it helps to understand the relationship between video content and the brain, and, more specifically, how humans emotionally connect with visual imagery.
A infographic from Digital Brew breaks down what you need to know about that relationship.
Check out the infographic for information on emotional motivators, which emotional appeals work and which don't, and ways to appeal to your target viewer.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- Discovering the Brain Science That Drives B2B Buyer Behavior: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- World-Class Case Studies; Building Trust on the Internet | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How Attitudes Toward AI Vary Among Countries and Demographics
- Closing the Loop: How to Deliver Personalized CX at Scale, Even Across Channels
- B2B Marketers, the Customer Journey, and Sales | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- How B2B Marketers Can Leverage Voice of Customer for Business Growth | Marketing Smarts Live Show