The use of video content in marketing continues to grow, and over 90% of marketers say video content is important.
Whether you're working with a video production agency or producing video in-house, having a strategy for your content is crucial for connecting to—and converting—your viewers. Having a clear concept of what tone to take before you start creating is also key.
Accordingly, it helps to understand the relationship between video content and the brain, and, more specifically, how humans emotionally connect with visual imagery.
A infographic from Digital Brew breaks down what you need to know about that relationship.
Check out the infographic for information on emotional motivators, which emotional appeals work and which don't, and ways to appeal to your target viewer.
Continue reading "Your Brain on Video: Use Emotions to Tell Your Brand Story [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How IT Buyers' Researching Behaviors Changed in 2020