The use of video content in marketing continues to grow, and over 90% of marketers say video content is important.
Whether you're working with a video production agency or producing video in-house, having a strategy for your content is crucial for connecting to—and converting—your viewers. Having a clear concept of what tone to take before you start creating is also key.
Accordingly, it helps to understand the relationship between video content and the brain, and, more specifically, how humans emotionally connect with visual imagery.
A infographic from Digital Brew breaks down what you need to know about that relationship.
Check out the infographic for information on emotional motivators, which emotional appeals work and which don't, and ways to appeal to your target viewer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads
- How to Use the Awareness Stages to Nurture Leads From MQL to SQL
- Do People Trust Brands to Protect Their Personal Data?
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds