Marketers love a holiday marketing opportunity, and Valentine's Day always gets our hearts racing.
For instance, one study found that 49% of people over age 55 who celebrate Valentine's Day plan their spend the week before the big day, whereas 40% of those 24 years and younger plan two weeks or more in advance, the infographic states.
Curious if you're spending enough on your loved one? The average spend on Valentine's Day is £45 (about $56) according to the infographic.
For more statistics about the holiday of love, check out the infographic:
Continue reading "Valentine's Day 2017 Stats You'll Love [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]