Every digital marketing campaign comes down to selecting the right strategy, applying the right tactics, and using the right metrics to measure campaign results.
But how do marketers decide which strategy, tactics, and performance metrics will help them achieve their marketing campaign goals?
That's where this flowchart graphic from Choozle can help.
Just start at the top and work your way through a few quick questions to determine, based on your campaign's goals, what approaches you should take to achieve the results you want.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attributing Conversions to Campaigns: What Can Attribution Do for Your Marketing?
- How to Measure the ROI of Your B2B Content Marketing Campaigns
- From Data to Actionable Intelligence: How Not to Sabotage Good Data With Bad Reporting
- Measuring Sponsorship ROI: Marketers' Favorite Metrics
- The Biggest Barriers to Successful Marketing Attribution