Every digital marketing campaign comes down to selecting the right strategy, applying the right tactics, and using the right metrics to measure campaign results.
But how do marketers decide which strategy, tactics, and performance metrics will help them achieve their marketing campaign goals?
That's where this flowchart graphic from Choozle can help.
Just start at the top and work your way through a few quick questions to determine, based on your campaign's goals, what approaches you should take to achieve the results you want.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- 10 of the Best Marketing Analytics Tools to Try in 2020
- How Retailers Should Approach AI and Big Data During Holiday Seasons
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement